- To be awarded at WCRA Spring Seminar April 21, 2018
- Deadline for Scholarship Application: Submit on or before April 1, 2018
- Amount of Scholarship: $500
Criteria for Eligibility for Scholarship
- Student of court reporting program in good standing
- Student is currently writing at least 140 words per minute
- Complete scholarship application, letters of recommendation, essay
Incomplete or late applications will not be considered
Letters of Recommendation
Please include two letters of recommendation, not to exceed one typewritten page each. Neither may be from a court reporting instructor.
Essay Topic for 2017
“How is giving back to your community important to you now and in the future as a court reporter/captioner/CART provider?”
WCRA’s scholarship will be awarded based on quality of essay, letters of recommendation, and completed application. The WCRA committee will make final decision on recipient. The award will be a check for $500 to be used for tuition, equipment, or any other educational need.
Scholarship will be presented at WCRA’s Spring Seminar 2018.